[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Needle question

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:49:27 UTC 2015

Hi Henry,

I have a large zip look bag for my needles and crochet hooks as well. each
needle is placed in its own sandwich plastic bag along with a card
identifying the needle size by letter and mm measurements. I have all circ
needles, so I fold them up and place a twisty tie around each one so that it
will fit in the sandwich bag easily. when I use a needle I take it out and
leave the label in the bag so that I know which needles are in circulation
and I can replace the needle into its proper place when the project is
completed.

Pen friend labels on the sandwich bags would work as well. I have used those
successfully with beads of bags.

Cathy F