[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookbook project, Joyce

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 12 13:55:21 UTC 2015

Joyce and Everyone,

Well, I am off and running on another project, so you all use the delete key
if you do not want to follow this project. If you do, I would love your
ideas and suggestions. I have started researching this idea and found a
great deal of information on it. This idea is being done by a great many
groups from churches to schools as fund raisers. When I came up with the
idea I only thought about make a small booklet for our group, however, I now
see how great a project it is. I have read there are costs involved which
must be approved by our board, unless we only do it for our group. In
reading, this can all be done by computer and a profitable cookbook
published. I like the idea, because it leaves behind and current idea from
each member that wants to contribute. With each submission goes the members
name along with what they submit. There are things we all have on file from
past members that we all cherish, and when we loose a computer we loose that
gret memory. I know some of us have no sight and a book of print might be
our thing, but I am hoping there might be other ways like CD disks or
digitial ways we could preserve these memories. That is why I need your
ideas to comple before we do anything. I would enjoy having in my file or on
disk, some of the great things we have done thru the years, with the members
permission, like Snowman pooh and Cinnamon Ornaments, that have been changed
a little and not copyrighted, which needs consideration also. So I start a
new project, if you have suggestions, ideas and cautions please speak up. If
this is something this group can do the approval of the board has to be
forthcoming and a committee formed with chairperson and those who can
control direction. I already heard from a few of you and will get back to
you when I hear from the board. Keep the ideas comind, promise I will not
carry it on too long onlist.

Terry K