[Nfb-krafters-korner] No sew help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 12 15:16:00 UTC 2015

For those who have done the no sew projects. It was suggested at class that
to help cut to make a template. The help I and other need is suggestion on
making a template. Can anyone give me a description on making this 4 inch
template with the wideth of one and one half inch. Cardboard, plastic, one 4
inch piece then attach the inch and one half wide? I see a flat piece of
cardboard one and one half inch wide by 4 inches long. When I quilted I did
my templates on heavy transparent type hard plastic. Does anyone know where
this type of material can be purchased. Thanks for any help.

Terry K