[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Jake

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 22:32:13 UTC 2015

Hey Ranger, iffins yous wants to, ims going down in the tunnels to make a
special surprise for the girl dogs on list. In the tunnels you get to eat or
do whats ever yous wants, smerk, and yous stays healthy, toothy grins. Comes
on ils shows ya. Jake runs over and grabs Rangers paw. Ranger barks out
happily as he runs faster and faster with the fleat of paw Jake. Let's use
Wisty kitchen. Hers wonts mind. Sees I gots a turkey and all the trimmins
for da party. Sos what does yous wants to do? Hows about making the mashed
potatoes. Whiles I prepares da turnkey and stuffin'. Raw raw ru fun fun
little Ranger barks out.

Jake gets busy preparing the turkey stuffing and oh gots to have Jiblet
stuffing for Karry. Her lwills like dat. Oh and sofisticated stuffing for
Donna. Jake looks over and the mixer was going, but where is Ranger. Then he
hear a little bark. Helps yip yip helps. Jake turns off the mixer. Where are
you? A little paw sticks up through the potatoes.Ranger boy are you
alrights?  Cur-chew! Shake shake. Ims alright. Justice gots in my work to
much, shake shake. Jake give a great lick with his tongue and cleans off the
brave puppy. Heys dems good potatoes, Ranger boy.

To be continued
Love Jake