[Nfb-krafters-korner] New teachers

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 14:56:28 UTC 2015

Joyce, As one of the many students in Karen's loom knitting
class, I would like to say she is doing a terrific job.  It is
obvious she put a lot of time in preparing for this class.  She
is providing us with not only the patterns, but also  documents
we can save for future reference.  She is making this a great
class for both new loomers and those of us who have been looming
for a while.

Thanks Karen for a great job.

Carol O

If you always do