[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shelby Candy Cane supplies

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 18:13:18 UTC 2015

For those who took Shelby's class Wednesday night , I have the supplies you
will need to make the candy cane reindeers.  No I don't have the candy
canes.

Supplies to make 6 candy canes  $3 and you send a self addressed envelope to
me.  You will get 6 brown cheneele stems, 12 google eyes & 6 red pompoms.
These are the size that you will need for the regular size candy canes.
Just enclose the $3 in the envelope and mail to:

Joyce Kane
465 Highland Avenue
Stratford,  CT   06614
Please order in sets of 6.

Send me your amount that you are ordering so I can pop them in the mail when
I get your envelopes.
Joyce