[Nfb-krafters-korner] Garden Art crafts?

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 19:03:24 UTC 2015

I made a water garden in my front yard.  I used a round small garden preformed pond, large paver stones to go around it, so I did not have to dig an area for the pond.  And I got a hollow rock structure on line to make my waterfall.  The pump lies in the pond and comes up through the tubing in my hollow rock and then spills back into the pond form.  I have a arch over it and 2 pots on either side with climatis growing in them and up the arch.  Lucas also made me a mosaic stepping stone which I placed near it.
Jill