[Nfb-krafters-korner] Garden Art crafts?

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:46:14 UTC 2015

Jill, thanks for explaining how you did your pond. I want to do one also and was trying to figure out how to do the waterfall part, I’ve not heard of the hollow rock structure, will have to go look that up. We recently acquired a fish tank from a fish hatchery that is being torn down so the pond is on my list of things to do, lol.
I do believe one of those wire whisk dragonflies and/ior butterflies would look darling on your arch.
Do you have pictures of the pond, I’d love to see it with a close up of the waterfall.
Barb