[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 12:46:54 UTC 2015

Welcome Michelle,

If you have even the slightest bit of creativity in you, you will find a way
from within this group to release it.

I'm thinking that you are the same Michelle who I frequently cross paths
with.  Nice to see you here where it is a more positive environment than all
of that 508 and accessibility stuff that we have a love-hate relationship
with.

Annette