[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce Got It OT

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 19:47:11 UTC 2015

Hey,

No kidding, they walked out a postal worker in hand cuffs where my friend
works last Thursday for stealing gift cards out of the mail.  So there you
go.  She told me she tells folks when they come to the window with a gift
card just addressed in the envelope that came with the card, she sends them
back and advises them to put cardboard or some padding around it.

She also told me that when you use the bubble envelopes like I did on your
bead kits, that that is automatically sent as a package so the Post Office
charges more for it, plus the weight charge.  They can not put those thru
the regular machine and they have to hand stamp them.

Joyce