[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:47:57 UTC 2015

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to our group.
We in Krafter's Korner have found that a blind person can do just about any
craft you can imagine wanting to try. Many of us do the basic crafts such as
knitting and crocheting, but we also love jewelry-making, sewing, macramé,
plastic canvas, safety pin beading, Kumihimo, origami  and so much more.

As you may know you can take one class free to try before joining the
division to see how you like it. so, why not go over to the classes page on
our website and sign up for something you'd like to try.
http://www.krafterskorner.org/class1.html

as for your idea about making crafts with a group of folks, I would say that
all you need is someone who is willing to teach others how to do something
they already know how to do.
that is exactly what our classes are about. a volunteer, who is one of us,
offers to teach a class on something, and then we meet on the phone to learn
from the instructor. Another class option is an email class where there is a
specific list set up solely for those in the class.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Once again welcome to you.

Cathy F