[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Division Facebook page

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:27:45 UTC 2015

Today I figured out how to “share” our Facebook page on my timeline in order to get the word out there. Here is a short blurb I added to it.

Are you blind or visually impaired and wish you could learn to craft, or use to craft before losing vision and not sure how to continue, or know someone who would? Check out the NFB Krafters Division​, yes that is with a "K", to see how some blind and visually impaired crafters maintain and learn new crafts.

Barb