[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Bead Kits receivers

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 22:23:20 UTC 2015

Michelle,

I am teaching the Santa ornament on August 26   I purchased all the supplies
and made up kits and basically sold them to my students and mailed them out
this week to everyone.  I provided small plastic bags and Braille the first
2 letters of each color and put it in the bag with the beads.  I got the
silk cord and enclosed that, too.

I will be teaching in September 2 more classes which will be A Lab dog with
choice of color of dog[yellow, black or chocolate] and a black cat with
green eyes.

In October I will do 3 classes for Halloween and have kits available [ghost
with glow in the dark beads, black spider & a Jack O Lantern.

Of course I will follow up in November with 2 Holiday ones to hang on the
tree or decorate your packages with.

Joyce