[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Pony Bead Kits receivers

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 18 13:03:50 UTC 2015

These are medium links.

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Merryfield via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:18 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Pony Bead Kits receivers

Hi,
The choke chain I saw on a friend's dog had nubs on it that bore into the dog's neck and it did hurt them and made them obey. I didn't like it.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings, in Jesus' name; KJV
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in jesus name . org
My latest book, in audio format, can be found at:
W w w . audible . com
(take out the spaces to go to these sites)