[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Kits from Joyce

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 19 14:45:04 UTC 2015

Joyce,

You better send or post a list of when we need to mail you orders for all
these kits to get them in a timely manner. I can not remember all these,
dogs, cats, spiders and ghosts. I know we have to wait for classes to be
posted but not sure of time to send orders. Possible we could do it the
other way, Post an order then send the money. I know you like PayPal but I
know I have nothing but trouble with this method. Maybe you could post on
sale days each month, kits and money rates for each. Sorry I just can not
remember. Also want list of templates for your cut outs to order also.

Terry K