[Nfb-krafters-korner] ring markers

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 02:54:27 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone!

Coming out of a really frustrating search, finally ready to invite some of you to help, if you can!

Who knew that a simple stitch marker (just the plain round ring, no split or anything) would be so hard to find! Due to mild neurological challenges in the fine-motor dept., I’m looking for the nice, thick ones; all the ones I’ve either seen at AC Moore or online seem to be extremely thin, or too soft. I need all sizes—small, medium and jumbo, since my knitting needles run the gamut from 3 to 11. If you have any ideas for me, do send them along! Hoping maybe I can find some good gently-used ones, even... Thanks!
Sandra
“To love another person is to se the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)