[Nfb-krafters-korner] You All have to Join

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 21 14:50:57 UTC 2015

An Advertisement for Krafters Korners,

To everyone out there in webland. You all have to get on over to the
Krafters Korners web site and sign up right away, you can not imagine what
you are missing with a great bargain. So click ww.krafterkorners.org and
sign up for membership. What a bargain for the crafter out there who is just
reading, thinking they can not do this. You can and you will. For that
yearly membership of $20 you get all the classes you want to take last year
KK did 67 classes. I know elsewhere on the web you have to pay $9 for each
and every class, see how great this is. I only want to take the time to tell
the readers out there we have so many classes to do so many different things
I can not list them all, from all types of needlework, paper crafting and
you are now missing Christmas in August. So you better stop reading this and
get on over there before you miss the entire Fall class schedule, and by the
new year you will just love all the skills you learned with your membership.