[Nfb-krafters-korner] changing class dates.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 02:35:43 UTC 2015

Sorry we can't change class dates.  Class proposals are submitted 6 weeks
prior to a class start time.  It takes a lot  of planning ahead just to get
a class up on our webpage.  We hope our teachers are committed to doing
their class on the date agreed to.  If a teacher is sick then we will cancel
and check about rescheduling inat another date in the future, but if it is
more then a one week class it is tough making it happen in the same month.

Joyce