[Nfb-krafters-korner] help me look for beads

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 02:56:28 UTC 2015

I did a search on google for 12 mm star beads orange and didn't have much
luck.  I checked over on Consumer crafts, Shipwreck, and a few others.
Bolik came up with a hit.  My mind then went blank and I couldn't think of
any other craft places.  I didn't try Michaels or Joann's as I never found
much of a selection there for plastic beads except for pony beads.

Help me think of a few other craft stores.

Fusion beads have some plastic beads, but they have more glass beads then
anything.  I use to get my wire from fusion beads as shipping is free.

I didn't look for the size 2 pins or the other beads.  The 6 & 8 mm
fascented beads are out there.  Not sure if you can find light orange.
 Let us know.

You might not like Bolek Crafts, but they do have all that you need in a kit
to make 2 of these pumpkins.

Joyce