[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Political message

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:45:17 UTC 2015

Terry K,
If you didn't get an answer from Len, go to the website and navigate to the
button (it might have been a link) that says order online.

This will bring you to a form to fill out. You have to manually put in the
kit number.

If you order by phone, make sure you use the kit number listed on the class
page.

I too found their site a little difficult to use, so I made sure that the
proper kit number is listed on our site since it was confusing with the
other pumpkin kits.

Cindy S.