[Nfb-krafters-korner] At the beginning...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 22:59:24 UTC 2015

I thought it might be the original board members.  As the ones that got in
volved with me thru the email list was who helped put things into motion.

If you go back to before the list started I had this idea and shared it with
Audrey[original secretary of the board] and then contacted  Mrs. Mauer  and
then spoke mainly to Joann Wilson.  So at the beginning it was Dave & me on
the list and look where it grew to now.

Laurie Porter was the first to teach a class via telephone conference call.

We had  29 people at our first meeting in Dallas Texas and I can find who
paid membership then, but We officially became a division I am not exactly
sure as I was thinking it would be voted in at November board meeting in
Baltimore, but Joann Wilson told me in August we were voted in as a
division.  We did submit all the paperwork before the end of Convention to
who we had to turn it into which was July 2008   I have been President of
this division for 7 years,  this week marks 8 years this email list has been
going.

Joyce Kane