[Nfb-krafters-korner] At the beginning...

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:32:07 UTC 2015

Charter members would be anyone that was on the board and all the members
that "created" the group. All voting members at that first meeting where we
accepted the constitution are charter members. Now, since this is a national
division you would include anyone that paid dues even if they did not attend
that meeting. The next question is would you also include anyone that joined
within that first year? A lot of the time, groups call anyone within that
first year of membership a charter member but that is up to the group. My
personal opinion for our group, would be to include all paid first year
members because if you didn't attend that meeting, you really had to make an
effort to find us and get your dues paid by finding out who the treasurer
was and getting a check to her.

Cindy S.