[Nfb-krafters-korner] Very interesting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 22:16:12 UTC 2015

I went back to the archives of this email list  and I don't have any
explanation why the archives started from the week of October 22 - October
31, 2008  We had 143 emails in that time frame.

I didn't download it, but I listened to who was sending email to the list
besides me.

Annette Carr, Laurie Porter, Henrietta, Carol Osmer,  Sharon Hooley, Terry
Powers,   Laura White,   joseli Walter,  Ann Bliss, Sydney Walker Freedman,
consuelo Johnson, Maryann Denning, Sue Ellen, Becky Frankeberger ,   Kathy
Huff,  Diane Filipe  , Cindy Sheets, Ramona Walhof,  mary Crawford, Chris
Lewis, Lauren Merryfield, Nancy Yeager,  Rovig, Lorraine, rainee , David
Evans,
So I did start the list in September on the first weekend, but here is our
first archived emails to KraftersKorner.org of the folks that were chatting
on this list 8 years ago next week.  There was chatter about classes and I
am not sure what else.

Joyce

I do not remember who these folks are from their email:
etflemin at ix.netcom.com, tribble,