[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Cochlear Implant

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:00:50 UTC 2015

Barb,
This is of great interest to me as I have a child who is hearing impaired and wears two hearing aids. I sure hope that as long as the subject line has O T in it you can post. I think people on this list have so much to offer. Anyway I definitely will pray for you and the medical staff that will be working with you. In conclusion I will say that this procedure was not recommended for Ethan as he was so young when it was discussed and was receiving M R I's and if I recall there was an issue with swimming. Anyway technology moves on and I am talking about 10 years ago.
Wishing, hoping and praying for the best,
Shelbi