[Nfb-krafters-korner] Advent class and teacher

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 26 14:29:29 UTC 2015

To Theresa and all,

First I want to thank Theresa for such a great class. You really have
motived me to make and give them as a holidy gift. Have to figure if I am
sending before holiday or gift for next year. Have to work thru this one. To
everyone else, I did some searches on candle colors, and found, like Theresa
stated, many choices and why, from 3 red and one white, 2 purple or violet
and one pink, 1 white to purple, pink and blue to many more. I did copy one
off internet from a church, if anyone wants me to send it, but I am waiting
to get Theresa notes to see how they compare before choicing what colors I
am going to use to match the verses she is sending. I so like this idea, I
am planning to go and look for a decorated silver or gold plated bottom dish
to place the completed wreath on so when I send it off, it can be used
privately as a centerpiece on a coffeetable or on a kitchen or dining room
table. I have looked up the history and I am going to condense and rewrite
in special font on some good stationery and fram to send with my gifts. To
say I loved this class and what ideas it gave me is an unstatement. Thanks
Theresa, as I wait excitedly for your notes.

Terry K