[Nfb-krafters-korner] Len What is Going On

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 26 16:03:54 UTC 2015

Len,

Please respond on list to update us on your Jack O Lantern class. There has
been a lot of discussion but not from the teacher. Need to plan my schedule
and supplies. Has anything be worked out as to date, and supplies? Please
post and tell us What is new date? Are we ordering supplies from you or on
our own?Need answers to do this class or cancel my sign up. Been waiting to
hear on line, if things are still not ready to announce, just post that
also.

Terry K