[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit patterns

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 17:57:39 UTC 2015

Several people have asked me about the patterns I requested for
loom knit animals so I am sending the web sites Cindy Z.  and
Barb sent to me.  Many of them have quite good videos included
with the  patterns.

Carol O

httpcctheideasandcreationsfromthemuseddblogspot.com/blebjad/jg/ho
w-to-loom-knit-large-teddy-bearddhtml
  here is a link for a comfort doll
httpccwwwddloomahat.com/comfort-dolls/
<httpccwwwddloomahat.com/comfort-dolls/
  and here for several different stuffed animals
httpccwwwddloomahat.com/loom-knit-stuffed-animals/
<httpccwwwddloomahat.com/loom-knit-stuffed-animals/

If you always do
 what you always did,
 you will always get
 what you always got.