[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Would you do me a favour

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Thu Aug 27 23:51:14 UTC 2015

Hettie, I must apologize.  My initial attempt to access the web site was not
successful.  After a little time I tried again.  The site is very accessible
to my JAWS  screen reader.  I am going to read it further.  It looks like
something I may be interested in.  I enjoy aloe products for bath and body
use.
Linda B