[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do not delete

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 28 15:41:56 UTC 2015

Need your feedback. In case you delete replied messages I wanted to post
this separately. I have been on list for a few years now, like many others,
and not certain that this idea was done before or if it was, it was limited.
I need to hear opions from some of you about holding a Christmas party call
in. I know this is difficult for those out of the country, but if they
wanted to stay up and call in on this special party I would want it to be
special. We can have a Christmas play with parts. Gift exchanges and
different ideas. So let me hear from your, is this something we should do
and will you help? In the spirit after finishing up Christmas in August.

Terry K