[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do not delete

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 16:52:29 UTC 2015

Joyce,
Since we have the time, let me throw it out there for which day is best. I
sort of do not remember last year either, but have a few people already to
get involved so I will start putting this together. I would like Theresa to
bring the message and I might do symbols of the holidays with notes that can
be saved and sent out. Jill wants to A Funny Christmas Here In the South. I
have emailed Henretta and waiting to hear. Have others to do so planning, so
if it is alright with you, I will start planning and keep you up on
everything. Not sure about exchanges, not done one except in person. Please
start thinking about how to organize this, as this would be a big help.
Terry K