[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need your choice

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 17:32:04 UTC 2015

To everyone near and far.

We are trying to plan this year's Christmas party and we would like to
include as many friends as we can to celebrate the hoiday season together
with real love and joy. We hope to include so many ideas of the season for
all different ideas. There will be more coming to get you excited and in the
spirit to want to join us. We are trying to keep it in a time limit to fit
in as much as possible. So please if your have any suggestions that you
would like us to include please send them along and everything will be
considered. We want to make this a fun, joyous time and even bring some
memories to give you the blessings of the year. I need to know, which day
right now do you think would be best for you to attend. I would like to
schedule it shortly and get it on list before too long. Please reply to
Monday night chat time, second Monday in Decemember and what time 8 PM
Eastern or 9 PM Eastern, remembering this will probably a 2 hour schedule or
at least one and half hours. Or Saturday, second Saturday in December, and
best time, 2PM eastern or after the evening time of 8PM? We want to include
those out of county also, if possible. Therefore, speak up and let me know
your preference..

Terry K