[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Party Beverage

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 19:06:08 UTC 2015

Here we go. Annette has accepted a part in our party of making up cookies
and cake in a mug to send out for those attending to have ready to place in
the microwave to make for everyone to have their treats ready for that night
at the party. Does anyone have a special Christmas beverage that you would
like to share with those attending to be able to have ready for themselves
that night. Like Annette, you would be responsible to share it for those
signed up and sent out the week after Thanksgiving so everyone attending
could get the things they need to get ready to have on hand that night. Got
a Christmas Eggnog, or Spice apple cider, Russian Tea, Root beer float or
Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Send me a message, your beverage will be the focus
of our Christmas party. Getting excited yet?

Terry K