[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do Not Stop the Spirit

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 19:14:24 UTC 2015

Well we just finished Christmas in August, and things will slow down in
September but do not loose the spirit. Real soon we will be in October and
Halloween will be fast approaching and will slip into November when everyone
thinks of the blessings of Thanksgiving. If you all know me, look forward to
the December Krafters Korners Christmas Party, we are planning a great party
already, one you will not want to miss. Watch for the sign up, coming soon
and see all the special gifts you will be receiving for attending, things
others will not. We will be sharing treats and stories you might not get
again. I will be reaching back in the past to share Snowman Poop and
Christmas things from years ago in KK you might never be able to get again.
So I am doing to talk about it, as it is a party you will not want to miss,
it will take months of planning but everyone will enjoy this season at
Krafters Korner.

Terry K