[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who has read the book?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 20:48:10 UTC 2015

Did you read Sewing Can be Dangerous and some other threads?

We need to pick up and finish this off by November.

We had spoken with the author and she will be back in December to chat with
us on the first Monday of December.  She shared where to find her book.  We
had some classes reflecting the chapters in the book, but we need to catch
up on the chats to discuss the chapters and relate some of our classes with
the story line in each chapter.

Theresa, Lindey and I , so far have done some classes.  I have done some of
the chapter duscussions, but how about you!?!?

They are short chapters with a different story in each.  The author is  a
crafter and she involves a type of crafting in each chapter.  There is also
some crafting history that she talked about last year in December that she
has based some of her ideas on.  Last year it was a delight speaking with
her.  We actually got her to put her book as n audible recording.  It is in
Kindle form, too.  The Kindle form cost less then $5.

I have read the book more then once and I enjoyed it.

Thank you Cindy Sheets for contacting the author and help plan this year
event.

Joyce