[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Party Beverage

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:31:48 UTC 2015

Hi all
What about a lovely cold punch as it will be in the middle of our South
African summer. If the summer is going to be nearly as hot as it
started, we're going to melt away. 32C here today, don't know how hot it
is in Fahrenheit, but for me it is hooot.
Would've been special if we had a swimming pool and you could all join
us in the cool water. Nice to dream, smiles.
Hettie