[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need your choice

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sun Aug 30 17:40:47 UTC 2015

Hi Annette and all,
I'm not sure about Skype on the PC, but I've seen an option on my iphone for
adding a caller or something similar.
I'm not sure about a free version, but I have been using Skype credits to
call the U.S. I think it cost me around $2 or $3 for about an hour recently.

I did once attend a class where someone called me via the conference call. I
think it was Theresa that called me and then connected me to the conference?
Lindy