[Nfb-krafters-korner] Types of Needles to Purchase

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 00:30:58 UTC 2015

Michelle,

This all depends on what type of cord or ribbon you plan on using.  If you
use curling ribbon that is less then 1/4"  then a blunt tapestry size 16
needle is what you need.

The cording I sent words best if you put tape on the end.  If you use the
bread ties it is not easy pulling the thread thru especially on the next
project   as passing 3 of these cords thru is a bit tough.

Pony beads are what we use on the Santa and other projects that I teach and
you can find them around.  The harder thing is finding them sold by all one
color.

Are you asking about pony beads or what type of beads?  There are all kinds
of beads seed beads, plastic, glass, precious stones and gems?  So you need
to be more specific.

Joyce