[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need your choice

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:59:47 UTC 2015

I use the Free Conference Calling app (I am on android but it is also on
iPhone.) and it lets me set up an account by giving it a name (i.e. Monday
Night Chat). Then I type in the phone number, it has a place to add the pin
and then save it. When I want to use this number, I choose this account (on
android it comes up with the last account used) and then at the bottom I can
choose to call on the internet or on the phone. My understanding is that
over the internet uses your skype account (I could be wrong). All I have to
do is choose one of these calling methods and then the app dials the phone
number and enters the access code where appropriate.

I was having a hard time typing the access code on my cell phone and this
has solved all of my problems.

Cindy S.