[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need help how do I do this???

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Dec 1 02:56:43 UTC 2015

Hi,
I think that if you bring the yarn uup into two opposite slits in the bell
and tie it at the top that this will not interfere with the ringing.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”