[Nfb-krafters-korner] "Rainbow II Color Reader"

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Dec 5 08:41:36 UTC 2015

Hi,
What do these color identifiers do with variegated yarns?
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”