[Nfb-krafters-korner] we got away with something!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 00:39:40 UTC 2015

Lauren,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Lauren Merryfield via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 2:21 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] we got away with something!

Hi,
Oh! But there's more! Our Mommy did put the rest of the treats in a drawer
where we can't get to them but we sure do know about them. Tonight I, Toby,
hinted in a high-pitched, shrill, whiny way that I wanted treats!  We know
that she knows!

Our Mommy's Mom passed away so she will be leaving us for about a week. We
knew something was up when she brought out that lavender suitcase. But she
always has a friend kitty sit while she's gone, so we'll think of something
ornery to do while she is out. They say '"while the cat is away the mice
will play" well, "while our Mom is away, the cats will play!"
Thanks/MAEIOUW!
Maryah, Toby and Laynie

Blessings in Jesus' name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it) Psalm 34:1-2 I
will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my
mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear
thereof, and be glad. Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."