[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange Question

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Sat Dec 12 21:38:03 UTC 2015

I received mine from Linda Anderson, and Marcy received mine.

On Dec 12, 2015, at 2:11 PM, ncbootman--- via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hey Everybody,

All gifts were supposed to be delivered by today. I have only heard of a very few saying they got theirs. That’s fine. I just want to throw out a check and see if anyone has not received a gift who participated or at least heard from their exchange partner. For example, I know Tammy’s package is expected to be delivered on Monday. I sent her doggy friend an e-mail telling her that. Send your notes to me at ncbootman at gmail.com if you have not received anything.

Also, if you want to share with the group what you received, you may do so. It is not required at all.
Greg