[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks to Greg and Linda B

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 09:57:39 UTC 2015

That's something I  know about. As a  child, we had a  Weeping Willow Tree
in our backyard. My sister and brother was made  to go out to  select one if
they were going to get a whipping from my mom for some bad behavior. Thank
God that did not happen much and now is outlawed here in the USA.

She would say "go pick a  switch from  the tree and it better not be too
small". Lawd have mercy on them.

Michelle