[Nfb-krafters-korner] Addresses and Phone Numbers

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:32:16 UTC 2015

Hi Greg;
Thank you so much for being our watchman in regards to this serious matter.
I am super cautious about ordering anything from the internet now a days, I
don't even pay bills or do my banking on line.
New thought here. Has this ever happened to you? A person with a foreign
accent will call claiming to be from the Windows Tech department, he or she
wants to get into your computer to fix a so called hacker problem, I tell
them that we don't have a computer and to stop calling us or I will report
them to the authorities. A couple of good friends of Terry and I told us
that they are scammers and want to steal our info. If they call you, just
hang up on them.
Sorry for this long letter.
Henry and Terry