[Nfb-krafters-korner] Interesting deal I received

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 05:19:37 UTC 2015

It is something new and Sprint was the first to do it.  Apple has a lease
deal, but you still need to purchase a service with one of the services.

For the phone I had to turn in a phone.  I was going to turn in John's old
Droid, but I could not find it.  I had one month to send it in to them or I
would have had to pay $200.  So I called Sprint and asked them if it
mattered what sim card it had in it and they told me it didn't matter as
long as it was [I can't remember what they call] just remembered, Smart
phone.  So I went to EBay and found an old IPhone 3 G that was suppose to
work.  I paid $30 [with free shipping] and when I got it Sprint had sent me
a prepaid package to put it in to mail back to them and I contacted the
carrier and told them to pick it up.  I got a notice that they received it.
So even that worked out pretty smooth.

With the IPad I had to get silver and I kinda wanted a gold one, but due to
them having the gold on back order Sprint did not charge me for the
connection fee which was $36

I feel like I got a real good deal.

My oldest son opened up the box and kinda got mad at me for spending money.
I told me the IPad is going to cost me $2 per month and he left me sitting
at the kitchen table and went up to the third floor saying, "Ya,you are
paying $2 per month for a thousand dollar IPad".  I don't think they are
tthat much, as I didn't get a lot of memory on it.

Joyce