[Nfb-krafters-korner] Well plans don't work...

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 19 17:21:00 UTC 2015

Joyce,
What a mess. The doctor does not know you at all. That is a terrible thing
to have happen to you. Sounds like you know your sugars. I would find out
exactly what to do before you do this again in January. I think you did the
right thing in not having the surgery and going home. Get more info before
doing it again in Janyuary. I was waiting to hear what was happening.
Terry K