[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Dec 28 02:55:30 UTC 2015

Hi, Tammy! You were just at my Mom's memorial service!  Small world! Thanks
for being there. I remember meeting you briefly. There were 53 people there
for a 90-year-old lady who thought she didn't know hardly anyone and spent a
lot of time at home. Wow!

Mom is the one who taught me how to crochet. My Grandmas, both of them, also
crocheted. I learned knitting in high school but I don't like how one can
drop stitches. I ought to take that class but I don't remember how to knit
with needles. I knitted a blue scarf in highschool/college but it was
uneven. I wore it anyway until it got big holes in it.

It was cold there, in Nebraska, too, and I came back to California to warm
up. Yeah right. I brought Nebraska's weather out here!  No snow though where
we are. Just in the mountains.

Welcome to our group. We do stuff we know how to do and learn new stuff. I
learned two new crafts this year and was able to use those skills to give my
family and friends homemade items for Christmas this year.

Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
Psalm 27:1-6  (KJV)
27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the
strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my
flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though
war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may
dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty
of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret
of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me:
therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing,
yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."