[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the List

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 16:32:06 UTC 2015

I am asking the list if there is interest in this class before going
forward, please reply if interested. If you are interested in taking a
beginners crochet class that I am teaching in January to be re-presented as
a class in the daytime hours. I understand that not everyone can do a
evening class, however, I need to know if there is any interest in doing
this during the daytime before going farther. If this class is something you
are interested in at this hour please send a message and I will teach this
craft during the day in Feb. or March.

Terry Knox