[Nfb-krafters-korner] January 4 anti static balls for the dryer

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:13:19 UTC 2015

Hey gang,
Monday night chat is how to make an anti static ball for your dryer….these will help reduce garbage and chemicals in our environment. They are also a fun way to use up any scrap wool yarn.
So head on over to Monday night chat at our new 20 16 time of 8;30 easter and welcome Ramona as she teaches us how to make these.
Chat number 605 781 1000
code 875 029

Happy 2016
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community