[Nfb-krafters-korner] e-gift card

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:53:30 UTC 2015

I honestly don't know. Call the company and ask them what you need to use
the card or if they can mail a card explaining that you do not own a printer
and are blind. I don't think I'd tell them you could forward it to work
since they'll want you to do that possibly. Have Henry call since it was
e-mailed to him. You could try to forward the e-mail to work if you have a
sighted helper. But, I honestly think this is not something you can do on
your own. They're just to fussy sometimes to get to work. Also, there is a
possibility that the work firewall is going to trap this e-mail.

Greg